Goods in Transit / Marine

Goods in Transit insurance covers property against loss or damage whilst it is in transit from one place to another or whilst being stored in the course of a journey. If goods are shipped by sea or air then a Marine cover will be required.  The most common types of cover required are:

Using a specialist broker is imperative when arranging Goods in Transit/Marine insurance. We recognise that no two businesses are the same and with this in mind we take the time to liaise with you and use our experience in Goods in Transit insurance to formulate the most appropriate solution for you, not just initially but at each subsequent renewal to ensure that you benefit from the best possible cover and premium.

Whether you are a UK company wishing to cover your own goods, a UK or international haulier or distributor sending goods all around the world we have the specialist expertise to arrange the correct cover at the most competitive premiums.

Goods in transit

Contact Us

Pargeter & Associates
River House
9 Colwick Quays Business Park

T: 01159 876 900
F: 01159 876 888

Citytypes Ltd registered office: River House, 9 Colwick Quays Business Park, Colwick, Nottingham, NG4 2JY. Registered in England. No 1855163